X-803RS the racing full face high-carbon-content helmet by X-lite, here enhanced by an exclusive Racetrack Setup (RS). This is composed of an additional Dark Green visor in the box, the Racetrack Aerodynamic Spoiler (RAS), and an exclusive adjustment system for the position of the liner (LPC - Liner Positioning Control). The appreciated and consolidated technical features of the X-803 ULTRA CARBON are also present: compact size and reduced weight (due to the high carbon content and the availability of three outer shell sizes), emergency cheek pad removal system (NERS - Nolan Emergency Release System), reliable visor mechanism with a Double Action system, efficient RAF (Racing Air Flow) ventilation system and Carbon Fitting Racing Experience inner comfort padding (with an innovative net construction). The X-803 RS ULTRA CARBON is presented as the most exclusive racing full face helmet for motorcyclists who want to enjoy their experience on the racetrack to the full.
- NERS - NOLAN EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM (PATENT PENDING)
- This system, patent pending, allows emergency teams to remove the cheek pads from the helmet while it is still being worn by the motorcyclist by simply pulling the red tapes attached to the front of the pads themselves.
- LATERAL VISIBILITY
- Compared to its predecessor (the X-802RR model), the X-803 has been improved in terms of lateral visibility. Consequently, it is able to offer improved riding comfort and increased active safety.
- PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR
- Thanks to the patented adjusting system, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, acting from the exterior of the visor, without the necessity of removing. The Full Silicone Border (FSB) allows first of all for an increase in the size of the air chamber located between the helmet exterior and interior, thus further reducing the risk of fogging; secondly, it reduces the risk of scratches to the visor.
- DOUBLE ACTION
- Device allowing the visor lock (to prevent accidental visor opening at high speeds) or visor demisting at low speeds or stops (by a minimum visor opening).
- ADDITIONAL DARK GREEN VISOR
- In addition to the Clear visor fitted as standard, the helmet is also provided with a Dark Green visor. This is exclusively for daytime racetrack riding in particular light conditions (for example very bright light). In these cases, it can reduce strain on the eyes in comparison to the Clear visor. Warning: the Dark Green visor’s light transmission values are below the minimum provided for by regulation ECE/ ONU 22-5 and therefore this visor is not approved.
- ADJUSTABLE STABILITY DEVICE (ASD)
- Compared to its predecessor (the X-802RR model), the X-803 has been improved in terms of stability at high speeds, due in part to the complete revision of the rear spoiler. The adjustable spoiler profile for the adaptation of the aerodynamics of the helmet according to various ride positions and driving styles has been confirmed.
- Compared to its predecessor (the X-802RR model), the X-803 has improved wearability in the chin area: the chin guard has been slightly elongated, to offer increased levels of static and dynamic comfort.
- RACETRACK AERODYNAMIC SPOILER (RAS)
- This is an aerodynamic spoiler developed in collaboration with the official Nolan and X-lite riders, and is the result of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) studies and wind tunnel trials.
- The shape of its upper part reduces the aerodynamic resistance of the helmet and improves stability at high speeds in a head-down position, above all when providing a continuous line with the hump on the back of the rider’s suit (when present). Furthermore, the shape of the lateral parts improves helmet stability at high speeds in the air flow from the headlight fairing.
- It can be removed from the helmet according to the conditions of use and/or riding situations, for example in the presence of a passenger.
- “CARBON FITTING RACING EXPERIENCE” COMFORT INNER PADDING WITH INNOVATIVE NET CONSTRUCTION
- The comfort inner padding is made with active carbon filaments, a thermoregulatory, antistatic and dissipative element. The liner, with an innovative net construction, aids the movement of air around the upper part of the head which thus stays cool and dry. The inner padding is additionally made up of lateral cheek pads (left and right) and lining straps which are all completely removable and washable.
LPC -LINER POSITIONING CONTROL (PATENT PENDING)
This system, patent pending, allows for the regulating of the position of the liner. This permits the positioning of the same.sized helmet to be adjusted for different heads, consequently adapting to various requirements and head shapes.
- SINGLE-BLOCK CHEEK PADS
- The internal padding in expanded foam for the cheek pads has been designed in order to provide superior even pressure and consistent performance over time compared to traditional padding. It can also be removed from its fabric coverings in order to make washing of the latter easier.
- BREATH DEFLECTOR
- Available in two versions. One, fitted as standard, provides the product with a prestigious finish. The other, supplied in the box, is clearly inspired by rain masks used in racing and is therefore more suited to limiting fogging.
- ROTATIONAL IMPACT TESTS
- In the Newton S.r.l. laboratory, the X-803 ULTRA CARBON has passed the rotational impact tests undergone by the competition helmets which are used in various races including the MotoGP and SBK. Newton S.r.l. is an independent testing laboratory which is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Transport for the approval of helmets and visors in accordance with regulation UN/ECE 22-05.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE LOG ON TO: https://www.x-lite.it/en/helmets-full-face/x-803-ultra-carbon
- Manual Book
- Protective Sheath