|Brand||BMC AIR FILTER|
BMC AIR FILTER FITS FOR KAWASAKI Z 900 RS / CAFE / PERFORMANCE BIKES
- The panel / cylindrical air filter is commonly referred to as "replacement air filter". It is installed in the bike's original airbox to replace the OEM air filter.
- It is made of highly performing materials that allow an increased air flow combined with a more efficient filtration, guaranteeing containment of all impurities from as small as 7 microns (compared to OEM's 10 microns).
- BMC air filters are produced using a "Full Moulding" system to avoid easy breakage.
- The rubber used has a long life, is very durable and has optimum adhesion characteristics to all shapes of airboxes.
- BMC air filters are pre-oiled, and they can be washed and regenerated by using the appropriate BMC regeneration kit.
- Product Code: FM01068
- Sizes (mm): B : 191 | A : 310
- Oil quantity for regeneration (gr): 15
- Can be replaced with the bike's original air filter.
- They fit the exact series filter shape of the bike and can be installed in the air box with no modification necessary.
- The substantial difference from the original air filter is that they are made with cotton gauze oiled-soaked to ensure protection from petrol fumes and oxidization due to air humidity.
- This improves the air flow intake capacity, with evident benefits for combustion quality. BMC filters are able to last lifelong and regenerable as well.