|Brand||HEL BRAKE SYSTEM|
|MODEL / COLOR||No Stock|
- SUIT FOR ALL KIND UNDERBONE MOTOR USE.
The difference between winning and losing is a very fine line...
On every mile of every race track the importance of high performance precision braking control has been proven. Total feel and response give you the confidence you need on the road. The difference between an average driver and a great driver is those who can control speed and those who cannot. Speed is nothing without control and it's a very fine line - Which is why HEL Performance only supply very fine lines.
Each HEL Performance brake line kit is assembled in-house from the finest quality stainless steel fittings swaged directly to hard drawn tensile stainless steel braided hose.
With our extensive automotive listings the complete kit will be manufactured to exact specifications, guaranteeing the look, the quality and the performance you demand.
HEL Brake line kits eliminate that 'spongy' feeling often found with rubber hoses under extreme braking conditions - the time when performance is needed the most. By replacing the original rubber hoses with our complete system you will remove this sponginess and your braking will deliver new levels of precision.
Don't risk using inferior brake lines when you can trust us to improve braking reliability and performance - We use stainless steel in our lines and our fittings. Most competitors use zinc plated fittings which are at risk from corrosion.
Choose your colour and click 'add to basket' to order your brake lines.
What's Stopping You?
Like for like replacements for the standard flexible brake hoses on your vehicle.
- Stainless steel braided brake lines
- Natural plain stainless steel banjo bolts (if the fittings require them)
- Copper crush washers (if the fittings require them)
- Lifetime warranty keyring fob
- Installation leaflet
We offer a no-quibble lifetime warranty on this item.
All our hoses are tested to extremes in the laboratory, and on the racetrack, where they’re proven time and time again. Our hoses meet and exceed regulatory requirements all over the world, making them road legal anywhere.
You can view our impressive collection of certificates and approvals on our certification page.
- Line inner materialPTFE
- Line outer material stainless steel (303/304) and protective PVC cover
- Fittings material stainless steel (303/304)
- Temperature range-70°C to 260°C (-94°F to 500°F)
- Inside diameter3.5mm (0.138")
- Outside diameter7.5mm (0.295")
- Maximum working pressure290 Bar (4206 PSI)
- Burst pressure870 Bar (12618 PSI)
- Minimum bend radius38mm (1.496")